Entry Level to Senior Structural Engineer
We are hiring for our downtown Oakland office and our downtown Portland office, in hybrid work models.
We are looking to hire multiple structural engineers from entry level to senior positions. Responsibilities will include producing structural calculations both with software and by hand, detailing, client interaction, and construction administration including site visits. At higher levels of responsibility, you would have extensive opportunities to use your capabilities to manage staff, projects and the firm as a whole. We are hoping to find problem solvers who want to work with us on both new and existing building design.
• Bachelor’s degree in structural engineering, with Masters preferred
• Solid communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Experience with various structural engineering software packages
• Basic fluency in Revit
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonus
• 401(k) with company contribution
• Profit sharing
• Paid Time Off
• Fully paid medical insurance for employee
• Dental and Vision plans
• Pre-tax commuter check plan
• Continuing education allowance
• Professional membership, engineering license and test fee reimbursement
Interested in joining us at IDA?
Send us your resume at email@example.com